Getting an e-reader for Christmas?
Learn the basics of using an e-reader at one of the workshops offered in January by Mesa County Libraries. Library staff will show you how to access and borrow library e-books on your device. This introductory-level workshop is demonstration only. Workshop participants won’t be downloading to individual devices, but you may bring your e-reader to the workshop if you wish. The workshops are free of charge.
E-reader workshops are scheduled for:
- 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 2, at the Central Library Program Room, 530 Grand Ave. in Grand Junction (no registration required).
- 2 p.m. Monday, Jan. 9, at the Fruita Branch, 324 N. Coulson St. (register by calling 243-4442).
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 10, at the Clifton Branch, 590 32 Road (register by calling 243-4442).
- 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 27, at the Orchard Mesa Branch, 230 Lynwood St. (register by calling 243-4442).
- 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 30, at the Central Library Program Room (no registration required).
Public Information Manager
Mesa County Libraries