Services for Teens:
- Free Colorado DMV Permit Practice Tests – Be prepared to get that permit.
- Career Center– This program is offered through Mesa County Schools. It helps teens development entry level employable skills.
- Get Real (Hilltop Services)– The organization provides confidence building and pregnancy prevention services.
- The House: A Safe Shelter for Teens– The mission of this non-profit is to provide a safe space and help teens move towards self-sufficiency.
- Mesa Valley Vision– Through the Mesa School District, this program supports community and home based learning.
- Opportunity Center (Hilltop Services)– Alternative and individualized schooling programs help at-risk youth finish their high school diplomas.
- Riverside Educational Center– This organization offers tutoring and after school programs for K-12.