Get ready for Summer Reading at Mesa County Libraries by attending “Build a Better World,” a puppet show that is scheduled for performances at all library locations April 11-May 20.
This puppet show will get you excited for Summer Reading’s awesome activities, plentiful prizes, and a Summer Entertainment Series jam-packed with magicians, musicians, and more.
The puppet show is open to children and their families at no charge.
Beat the rush, and sign up for Summer Reading at one of these puppet show performances:
- 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 11, at the Palisade Branch, 119 W. Third St.
- 10 a.m. Thursday, April 13, at the Clifton Branch, 590 32 Road
- 2 p.m. Thursday, April 20, at the Gateway Branch, 42700 Highway 141
- 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 21, at the Collbran Branch, 111 Main St.
- 10 and 11 a.m. Monday, April 24, at the Fruita Branch, 324 N. Coulson St.
- 11 a.m. Friday, April 28, at the De Beque Branch, 730 Minter Ave.
- 10 a.m. Friday, May 12, at the Orchard Mesa Branch, 230 Lynwood St.
- 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 16, at the Central Library, 443 N. 6th St. in Grand Junction
- 2 and 3 p.m. Wednesday, May 17, at the Central Library
- 10 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Thursday, May 18, at the Central Library
- 2 p.m. Friday, May 19, at the Central Library
- 10 a.m. Saturday, May 20, at the Central Library.