Stuck in a reading rut? Looking to try some new authors or learn something new? Request a book bundle on a favorite genre, or maybe one you’ve never tried!
What’s a Book Bundle?
- Book Bundles are a service to help you get quick access to a variety of reading material for all ages.
- If you’ve missed browsing our new book shelves, use Book Bundles to browse a sample from home.
- Book Bundles are 3-5 books grouped together by format, topic or genre.
Why Checkout a Book Bundle?
- Discover new titles!
- Youth Book Bundles help families make the most of their time visiting the library. Book Bundles allow you to pick-up five new picture books (or other formats/topics) all at once, no browsing required.
How Do I Get One?
- A variety of Book Bundles are available as grab-and-go stacks at all Mesa County Library locations.
- Request a Book Bundle for pickup – go to form.
- If you’re requesting a Book Bundle for curb-side holds pick-up, the titles will be a surprise.
- If you would rather request specific titles, please do so through our catalog.
- If you would like a suggested reading list on a topic that you do not see listed below, please let us know how we can assist you with a Custom Reading List.
- When you check out a Book Bundle, you’re checking out each item in the Bundle, and they can be returned separately.
- Keep what you’re enjoying and return anything else at your convenience.
- Items in a Book Bundle do not need to stay together after check out.
- You can check out any number of Bundles that do not exceed your check out limit.
Here are the Book Bundles available for request:
KIDS – Book Bundles for Youth: 5 books grouped by format OR genre
- Picture Book
- Graphic Novel
- Board Book
- Beginners Chapter Book
Chapter Books: Grades 3-6: 3 books per bundle
- Middle Grade Fiction
ADULTS – Book Bundles for Adults: 3 books grouped by genre/category
- General Fiction
TEENS – Book Bundles for Teens: 3 books grouped by genre