Use this form to submit a curb side print job request. Once you send your request, a staff member will contact you to schedule a pick-up time. Please be aware, this is not an immediate process–it might take up to 3 days to process your request. You can get quicker service by choosing to pick up at Central, Clifton, or Fruita, although any location will offer curbside (except Gateway).
If you need an immediate print job, we suggest a local copy center such as Copy Copy, Office Max, Office Depot, or Fed Ex Print and Ship Center.
Things you’ll need:
- A library card. If you don’t have a library card, you can apply for a digital access card here.
- The document(s) you’d like to print saved on your computer, device, or flash drive. See supported file types here.
- A library account in good standing (owe less than $10 in fines).
Payment and Other Details
- Print jobs up to $2.00 per day will be free of charge. We will add print charges exceeding $2.00 to your library account. You may pay your fines online in your account (fines will show in red on left-hand side). If you reach $10 in fines, you will no longer be able to use this service unless you pay off/down your fine.
- We will hold print jobs for 72 hours and then they will be deleted.
- Send your print job(s) to us through our wireless printing service. Visit this page for instructions.
- After sending your print job(s), fill out the online form below so we know it’s waiting and we can contact you when it’s ready. You must fill out the form below after sending your print job or we won’t know you need it printed.
- After you submit the form, at the bottom of the webpage you will see a confirmation that your form was submitted.
- You will be contacted when the document is ready to be picked up.