Need to host a meeting, but a free Zoom account or Google Hangouts doesn’t quite meet your needs?
You can request the use of the library’s Zoom account to have access to upgraded features, such as a longer meeting time.
Instructions for Requesting a Zoom Community Room
- Please be sure to read over the Guidelines, Policies/Procedures and Important Things to Know at the top of this page before proceeding.
- Look at the calendar below before submitting your request to check availability.
- Fill out your request using the online application below the calendar.
- We will respond to your request as soon as possible during regular library operating hours.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation of your request, then your request likely did not go through. In that case, please call us at 970-243-4442 or email email@example.com to inquire.