Services for Teens:
- Free Colorado DMV Permit Practice Tests – Be prepared to get that permit.
- Career Center – This program is offered through Mesa County Schools. It helps teens development entry-level employable skills.
- Get Real (Hilltop Services) – The organization provides confidence-building and pregnancy prevention services.
- The House: A Safe Shelter for Teens – The mission of this non-profit is to provide a safe space and help teens move towards self-sufficiency.
- Mesa Valley Community School – Through the Mesa School District, this program supports community and home-based learning.
- Riverside Educational Center – This organization offers tutoring and after school programs for K-12.