Set up a field trip to the library or have a librarian come and visit your class:
Please submit Library Field Trip and/or Library Visits You requests one month in advance of the event.
If you'd like to set up a field trip, just fill out this form. We'll work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want!
Busing can be expensive -- and complicated. So, instead of coming to the library, you can have a librarian come to you! Just fill out this form to request a visit from a librarian.
Educator Library Cards
- 40 items
- 4 week check out periods
- No late fees
- Sign up with teacher identification
- Renew annually
- Helps with pronounciation
- Each pen contains a dictionary
- 2 week check out period
Social Stories are common aides for addressing the social skills of individuals with special needs or to simply ease anxiety when visiting a new place. Social Stories help to guide new and current patrons on how to navigate a regular visit to the library. Our Social Stories are meant to be read before visiting the library--that way the patron will have an idea of how to browse the collection, ask for help from staff members, the check-out process, and how to enter and exit the building, among others. Mesa County Libraries hopes these Social Stories are wonderful guidance to your upcoming visit to the library.
- Lynda is an online educational site that includes over 3,000 courses (and over 130,000 videos) in popular fields like web design, web development, IT, education/instruction, media production, and business. Experts create and deliver all courses as well as provide supplemental materials like exercise files and relevant work samples. Receive a certificate upon course completion.
- Universal Class
- Over 500 online non-college credit Continuing Education Courses.
- Mango Languages
- Mango prepares learners for realistic conversations and strengthens everyday communication skills in over 70 world languages, including English. Apps available for Apple and Android devices.