Library staff are available to meet by appointment for help with business, genealogy/local history, technology*, or other research questions.
- Appointments are for 30 minutes and can take place in person or via email, phone, or Google Meet.
- Maximum of 2 requests per person, per month please.
- Available to Mesa County library cardholders.
Please fill out the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.
- If you need help getting library eBooks/audiobooks to your computer, tablet or smartphone, please see this page for how-to handouts before requesting an appointment. If you’re still stuck, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help.
- Computer tutorials are available on our Technology Guide as well as in our Universal Class database. A library card is needed to access these from home.