- Apprenticeships: The Department of Labor has information for people about completing an apprenticeship, which is on-the-job vocational training.
- Career Center: This program is offered through Mesa County Schools. It helps teens development entry level employable skills.
- Career One Stop: Resource page for careers created by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Job Corps: An education and training program that prepares students for vocational careers. Collbran is the Colorado location.
- MyFuture.com: For students planning on a career, college or the military after high school.
- MyPlan.com: Planning resources for all ages.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook Online: Information on education, training, earnings, and job prospects for careers are provided by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Resume Workbook for High School Students: This document helps high school students prepare their first resumes.
- College Board: Provides resources for college attendance, including standardized testing information.
- College.gov: This is a government-run site that promotes college attendance.
- Tuition Funding Sources: This is an excellent private service that helps students find scholarships and funding for college.
- FAFSA Online Application: Free online application for Federal Student Aid through the U.S. Department of Education.
- Learning Express: The library has a subscription to this database, which provides testing resources (ACT, SAT, etc.)
- U.S. News College Rankings: Provides ranks on colleges nationwide based on freshman retention, graduation rates, and strengths of faculty.
- Military.com: This website provides resources for people considering a military career, currently serving, and are retired.
- TodaysMilitary.com: Information site about joining the military created by the Department of Defense.