- Apprenticeships – The Department of Labor has information for people about completing an apprenticeship, which is on-the-job vocational training.
- Career Center – This program is offered through Mesa County Schools. It helps teens development entry level employable skills.
- Career One Stop – Resource page for careers created by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Find Your Future – A place for the youth of Mesa County to explore career options and find supports for planning your journey into the future.
- Job Corps – An education and training program that prepares students for vocational careers. Collbran is the Colorado location.
- MyFuture.com – For students planning on a career, college or the military after high school.
- MyPlan.com – Planning resources for all ages.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook Online – Information on education, training, earnings, and job prospects for careers are provided by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Resume Workbook for High School Students – This document helps high school students prepare their first resumes.
- College Board – Provides resources for college attendance, including standardized testing information.
- College.gov – This is a government-run site that promotes college attendance.
- Tuition Funding Sources – This is an excellent private service that helps students find scholarships and funding for college.
- FAFSA Online Application – Free online application for Federal Student Aid through the U.S. Department of Education.
- Learning Express – The library has a subscription to this database, which provides testing resources (ACT, SAT, etc.)
- U.S. News College Rankings – Provides ranks on colleges nationwide based on freshman retention, graduation rates, and strengths of faculty.
- Military.com – This website provides resources for people considering a military career, currently serving, and are retired.
- TodaysMilitary.com – Information site about joining the military created by the Department of Defense.