Extra time on your hands?
Mesa County Libraries depend on volunteers throughout the Central Library and the other seven library branches.
Volunteer Opportunities are based on volunteers’ skills and on department or branch needs, which most frequently include shelving, adult literacy tutors, special events, and help in the Discovery Garden. Contact the volunteer coordinator at email@example.com for specific information.
With as little as two hours a week, you can:
- Take an active part in your community
- Gain useful job skills
- Meet new and interesting people
- Share your love of library resources
- Make a positive difference in Mesa County
To apply, please choose one of the methods below:
- Adult Online Volunteer Application
- Teen Online Volunteer Application*
- Printable Volunteer Application (Adult)
- Printable Volunteer Application (Teen)
*If under 18 and using the online application, the Parental Consent Form is also required.
Teen Summer Reading Volunteers
Please visit our Teen Volunteer Portal for more information on our Teen Volunteer program.
For more information, contact the Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator at (970) 683-2432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.