We are currently offering orientations online – please visit this page for the virtual 970West Studio Orientation.
After attending an orientation or studio Q&A session, follow the steps below to book time at the studio:
- CONTROL ROOM/ISOLATION BOOTH: Solo Vocals of any type, Audio Mixing, Direct Guitar/Bass tracking via Eleven Rack, MIDI or Audio keyboard tracking, Electronic Drums, Novation Launchpad. View Image
Reservations are accepted during studio open hours (Regular hours below will begin in July, 2020 – please call for current hours):
- Mon – Thurs: 12pm – 7:30pm
- Friday: 12pm – 4:30pm
- Saturday: 9am-12pm and 1pm-4:30pm
2. Fill out the Request for Use of 970Studio form below. (View printable 970West Studio equipment list – note only Control Room items available right now)
3. Wait for approval from staff. Once we approve your application, we will notify you and place your reservation on the calendar.
- We require 24 hours notice for all reservations.
- Basic computer skills (Mac OS preferably) are a per-requisite for booking time at the studio or attending any studio classes. All computers in the studio are Mac OS. If you need to brush up on basic skills, please inquire about our introductory computer classes.
- Please see the 970West Studio Use Guidelines for complete instructions and rules for using the studio.
(use the down arrow in top-right corner to toggle on/off specific rooms, if desired)
Request for Use of 970West Studio and User Agreement
11/5/2020 Due to new restrictions in the variance for Mesa County, the 970West Studio is not able to take reservations at this time.