Please visit this page for curbside hold pick-up information.
Services in the Library
Please note some services are currently unavailable due to COVID-19.
- 970West Studio – Production studio and Artist in Residence space.
- Adult Learning Center – One-to-one or small group instructions for adults looking to improve reading, writing, math and study skills. We also offer help with GED, the citizenship exam and English as a second language (ESL). Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-683-2443 for more information.
- Book a Librarian – Reference Librarians are available by appointment for help with business, genealogy, health, local history, computer, book/author questions and more. Available via phone, Google Meet, or email.
- Computers and Technology – Classes, public computers, wireless, assistive technology and tech help. Available.
- Assistive Technology – At the Central library in the non-fiction area we offer a laptop with Dragon software (must be requested in advance, email: email@example.com) and an an adaptive computer which includes a large-print keyboard and Jaws software. Available.
- Digital Conversion Station – Convert your old analog media to digital. Available with the exception of one-on-one assistance.
- Library Cards – Apply online or at your local library. Available.
- Meeting and Study Rooms – Community Room use is unavailable until further notice. We do have some Study Rooms available for small groups; please see specific branch on the Study Room page for details.
- Obituaries and Local History – Find obituaries in the Daily Sentinel archives, get genealogy research help and explore the Rashleigh Regional History Room at the Central Library. Available with the exception of in-person assistance.
- Patent and Trademark Resource Center – PTRC resources are available during regular hours at the Central Library. Limited availability.
Services in the Community
- Resources for Educators – Set up a field trip to the library, or have a librarian come and visit your class. Currently unavailable.
- Speaker’s Bureau – Knowledgeable library staff members are available to speak to your group, business or organization about various topics and programs. Currently unavailable.
- Words on Wheels Home Delivery and Books by Mail – For patrons who are no longer able to bring themselves to a Mesa County Libraries location, or patrons who live outside a regular service area. Available.