Services in the Library
- 970West Studio – Production studio and Artist in Residence space.
- Adult Learning Center – One-to-one or small group instructions for adults looking to improve reading, writing, math and study skills. We also offer help with GED, the citizenship exam and English as a second language (ESL). Email email@example.com or call 970-683-2443 for more information.
- Book a Librarian – Reference Librarians are available by appointment for help with business, genealogy, health, local history, computer, book/author questions and more.
- Computers and Technology – Classes, public computers, wireless, assistive technology and tech help.
- Assistive Technology – At the Central library in the non-fiction area we offer a laptop with Dragon software (must be requested in advance, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and an an adaptive computer which includes a large-print keyboard and Jaws software.
- Digital Conversion Station – Convert your old analog media to digital.
- Library Cards – Apply online or at your local library.
- Meeting and Study Rooms -Book a small or large meeting space.
- Obituaries and Local History – Find obituaries in the Daily Sentinel archives, get genealogy research help and explore the Rashleigh Regional History Room at the Central Library.
Services in the Community
- Resources for Educators – Set up a field trip to the library, or have a librarian come and visit your class.
- Speaker’s Bureau – Knowledgeable library staff members are available to speak to your group, business or organization about various topics and programs.
- Words on Wheels Home Delivery and Books by Mail – For patrons who are no longer able to bring themselves to a Mesa County Libraries location, or patrons who live outside a regular service area.