Eye Love Fruita Art Show Call for Artists
The show focuses on art that depicts Fruita.
Fruita Branch Library
324 N. Coulson Street, Fruita, CO 81521
Entry deadline: 12 p.m. Monday, April 24. Entries will only be accepted online. Entry period has closed.
Show dates: May 19 to July 28, 2023.
Artist notification via email: By May 5, 2023.
- Exhibition is competitive and open to artists 14 years of age and older residing in Mesa County, Colorado.
- Two-dimensional fine art, including photography and computer-generated work, will be accepted.
- Art must be ready for hanging and framed dimensions cannot exceed 30” x 42” or weigh more than 40 lbs. Work must be display-ready with a secure wire hanger and if subject to damage must be under glass or plexiglass.
- Artists may submit two entries by digital image for consideration.
- Mesa County Libraries Art Committee will have final authority to define an acceptable entry.
Mesa County Libraries assume no responsibility for the preservation or protection of any exhibit accepted for temporary display, or any liability for possible damage or theft of these items while in transit or on the library premises. All works accepted for temporary display are placed at the owner’s risk.
Artists may submit 2 entries by digital image. An additional image of the submitted work to show detail or an alternative view is allowed. Art submitted must be appropriate for all ages.
Entries will be accepted online until 12 p.m., Monday, April 24 (extended).
All accepted works will be on exhibit at the Fruita Branch Library from May 19 to July 28. The owner of the work must acknowledge and agree that the Library will not act as an agent for the owner. Artist contact information may be shown with prices.
1st Place – $300
2nd Place – $200
3rd Place – $100
Prizes generously provided by the Friends of the Library.
Having trouble viewing the form? Email firstname.lastname@example.org