Before using the studio, you must attend an orientation session. See our event calendar for current schedule.
After attending an orientation session, follow the steps below to book time at the studio:
Reservations are accepted during studio open hours:
- Tuesdays 9-7:30
- Wednesdays 9-4:30
- Thursdays 9-7:30
- Fridays 9-4:30
- Saturdays 9-4:30
2. Fill out the Request for Use of 970Studio form below. (View printable 970West Studio equipment list)
3. Wait for approval from staff. Once we approve your application, we will notify you and place your reservation on the calendar.
- We require 24 hours notice for all reservations.
- We only process applications on normal business days (Monday–Friday).
- Basic computer skills (Mac OS preferably) are a per-requisite for booking time at the studio or attending any studio classes. All computers in the studio are Mac OS. If you need to brush up on basic skills, please inquire about our introductory computer classes.
- Please see the 970West Studio Use Guidelines for complete instructions and rules for using the studio.