Research and Instruction staff are available by appointment for help with business, genealogy, health, local history, computer*, book/author questions and more. You will receive a reply within 2 working days (M-F) of your request.
- Appointments are for 30 minutes and available at the Central Library in Grand Junction.
- Maximum of 2 requests per person, per month please.
- Available to Mesa County library cardholders.
- If you need help getting library ebooks/audiobooks to your computer, tablet or smartphone, please see this page for how-to handouts before requesting an appointment. If you’re still stuck, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help.
- Walk-up assistance is also available at our Tuesday Tech Tables at Central every Tuesday 12-2 pm and 2nd and 4th Thursdays from 5-6. No appointment is needed.
- We offer free computer classes on a variety of topics. Please check our event calendar for current offerings or call us at 970-243-4442.
- Computer tutorials are available on our Technology Guide as well as in our Universal Class and Lynda databases. A library card is needed to access these from home.